Power Drive » Forum » Energy saving » Inverter in energy saving
Topics: Inverter in energy saving on Energy saving
Start by
inverters
08-13-2012 10:51 PM

Inverter in energy saving

The inverter have energy-saving effective in some places, the other places may not. Fans, pumps and the like need the governor's place with the inverter, the energy saving effect is particularly good. Converter with power-saving features, provided that: first, high-power and fan / pump load; Second, the device itself has a power-saving features (software support); Third, the long-term continuous operation. In addition, it does not matter section is not saving. The most obvious energy-saving inverter is in the fan and pump industry, due to the fan and pump power consumption and the cube of the speed is proportional to when the outside air / water is not high, the use of frequency will automatically speed is reduced, the energy saving effect is obvious.

Other industries, the energy conservation principle is probably the case, do not need to run at full speed to reduce the motor speed to achieve energy saving, but did not so obvious fan and water pump. frequency inverter during the current plus the deceleration is at this time the power consumption is also large, but the inverter itself also has a fever and other losses (the frequency inverter itself but also power consumption (approximately rated power than the power frequency - 5%)), so the drive energy is a dialectical, not absolute.
08-13-2012 10:53 PM
Top #2
inverters
08-13-2012 10:53 PM
AC Motors for direct start or Y / D starting current is equal to (4-7) times the rated current to start, this will cause serious impact to mechanical and electrical equipment and power grid, but also demand too much on the power grid capacity, when the start high current and vibration damage to the baffle and the valve is great, extremely detrimental to the life of the equipment, piping. Frequency energy saving devices, Using the frequency of the soft-start function will start the current starting from scratch, the maximum value does not exceed the rated current, thereby reducing the impact on power and power capacity, extended equipment and valves service life. Save the cost of equipment maintenance.
11-17-2012 02:07 PM
Top #3
Sayaka
11-17-2012 02:07 PM
Portable Inverter Generator New 2011 4th generation, Quite, Lightweight, Portable (Kitchen) First off this unit REQUIRES ALCOHOL FREE GAS!! This can sotimemes be hard to find, and with time your only outlet might be marinas. To protect your investment get a dedicated gas can for your generator and mark it . Thanks to my fellow reviewers. I would not have bought this unit without your sage advice. Also Exciting Products did a good job with price, handling and prompt delivery. Now to the product. Overall construction is good. I did a quick nut, bolt screw tightness test and found no problems. The choke lever will get pushed under the cover if you are not careful. Oiling up is not much of a problem. Just measure out .9 liters to start with and remember the dip stick is read after holding it in the fill hold not screwed in. I did some comparing to the honda 2000 on engine size and it appears the Magna has plenty of engine to meet the generator needs. The Econo setting is great ffor low steady loads. Really holds the noise down. With all due respect to my neighbor in Monteagle, the manual is well written and goes into more details than the honda 2000 s. A lot of detail on output is included. I wish the full explanation of output was included in the product writeup. Bottom line, for purely resistive loads this unit will produce 3000 watts for 30 minutes and run continuously at 2700 VA. What is confusing it that the manual also states that the AC output at unity pf is 2500 W. Last time I checked VA = Watts at unity (1.0)power factor . So what gives?? As for starting air conditioner with induction motors, I can't help. I will say it runs power tools very well including a 15 amp planer. But it will not start my radial arm saw rated at 12 amps. My guess is the radial is an induction motor and the others are universal (have armature brushes). This confusion is why I rated this product 3 stars. Oh yes. I plan on using this as a primary source of power at my farm office and occasionally on my 26 foot 1993 Bayliner (no A/C) when we go up to Knoxville with the Vol Navy. Good luck to all, and I will check back to see how everyone is doing.
11-19-2012 02:04 AM
Top #4
Nyno
11-19-2012 02:04 AM
MISREPRESENTATIONS OF WIRELESS SMART METERS.1. The utility inormfation generated by Wireless smart meters is NOT real-time and it is NOT formatted for customer use so it does NOT assist customers to use less energy or lower their utility bills. The inormfation only assists the Utility Company to bill customers and shut off customer power remotely.2. In countries where Wireless smart meters are being installed, energy use is NOT decreasing, customer UTILITY BILLS ARE INCREASING, there are problems with SECURITY, HACKING, ELECTRICAL FIRES & ELECTRICAL INTERFERENCE.3. The Utility companies are salivating over eliminating the jobs of the full-time-with-benefit meter reader employees and replacing them with phone operators in India and the Philippines who read scripts to customers over the phone for $4 per day with-NO-Benefits. And the savings are NOT passed on to customers.4. Wireless smart meters are NOT mandated by the US Federal Energy Program, as California’s PG$E pretends.5. 42 Cities & Counties in California have taken positions AGAINST Wireless smart meters and 13 have passed Ordinances prohibiting Wireless meter installation.ALSO: every appliance has or will have its own electronic signature, so yes, Wireless smart meters will give your exact activity inormfation to the utility company and the government will have access to every move you make in your home. Existing analog meters only provide total usage and therefore protect your privacy.High-tech home robbers (and HIGH-TECH CHILD MOLESTERS) will also hack this inormfation and know exactly your habits and when you are not home (and WHEN YOUR CHILDREN ARE HOME).
Share To share to linkedIn share to twitter share to google share to facebook
Reply to Thread